17 November 2014
LEXNET at TELFOR 2014
LEXNET will be presented and discussed at TELFOR conference, on the 25th, 26th, and 27th November 2014,in Belgrade, Serbia.
Conference participants will have the opportunity to attend two dedicated meetings:
- a panel session on Wednesday, 2PM
- a special session on Thursday, 8AM
LEXNET activities on TELFOR 2014
- Invited Presentation on TELFOR 2014 Opening Ceremony
- MAIN HALL 1/0 with Annexes A and B, Tuesday 26th November, 2014, 10:30 a.m.)
- Dr Joe Wiart, ORANGE France, "EMF RISC PERCEPTION AND IMPACT ON WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY"
- LEXNET PANEL SESSION (MAIN HALL 1/0, Wednesday 26th November, 2014, 14:00-16 :00h)
- "Low‐EMF technologies and wireless networks management "
Chair person: Joe WIART (Orange)
Introductory speakers: Joe WIART (Orange), Nadège VARSIER (Orange), Yann TOUTAIN (SATIMO), Serge BORIES (CEA), Milos TESANOVIC (Fujitsu Laboratory Europe), Yoann CORRE (Siradel).
- SPECIAL SESSION: Low EMF Exposure Mobile Networks (Thursday, 27.11.2014, 8:30 – Hall 5/1)
- SS1.1. Frederik Freudenstein, Peter M. Wiedemann, Milica Pejanović-Djurišić, Mladen Koprivica, Aleksandar Nešković: Intuitive Exposure and Risk Perception of RF EMF: Case Studies Serbia and Montenegro
- SS1.2. Alexey Lagunov, Ludmila Morozova, Darina Lagunova, Nadejda Podorojnyak, Ksenia Kuznetsova: Some Problems of Safety of Students at Work Wireless IEEE 802.11 Standard (authors are outside of LEXNET project)
- SS1.3. Koprivica Mladen, Petrić Majda, Popović Milica, Milinković Jelena, Nikšić Stevan, Nešković Aleksandar: Long-term variability of electromagnetic field strength for GSM 900 MHz downlink band in Belgrade urban area
- SS1.4. Popović Milica, Koprivica Mladen, Nikšić Stevan, Milinković Jelena, Nešković Aleksandar: Methodology for the comparison of cellular technologies and services with respect to EMF exposure
More information are available on the conference website.